1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Florida Members!

Discussion in 'FL - Central & South Florida' started by James's_06_Silverado, May 14, 2007.

1. Stevodod

Stevodod New Member

Jacksonville, here- any places to go off-road? I have a 1999 Suburban, ready to hit it!

Stevo
  2. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

BRADENTON FL , right next to Sarasota.
  3. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

got another place in North Naples.... anyone in that area
  4. DAREDEVIL

Not very far , only about 1.1/2 hours away !!!!!!!
  5. jeffro2004

jeffro2004 Rockstar

North Cape Coral
  6. DAREDEVIL

Just throwing this out there for all Floridians and ofcoarse everybody else !!

We are opeing a custom shop here soon, specialized in diesel swaps for cars, trucks, boats. So if u need anything done ..not just swaps..let me know !!!

custom interiour, stereo, lifts, tires, body, tranny, whatever is custom we will do !!!!

And ofcoarse our 6.5 diesels are not just stock, they are beefed up and we can even customize them some more..!!!

THANKS FOR READING THIS !!
  7. blackbenz300e

blackbenz300e Member

I got a 97 suburban and im in Cocoa Beach, Space Center area. By the way thanks Obama, you're turning my area into a ghost town.
  8. DAREDEVIL

Hope to see u at the boat race in cocoa beach this year, its on the 20-22 of May !!!!!
    Btw, he turns america in to a ghost country !!!
  9. tt03tbltz

tt03tbltz New Member

ha all:) im in sunny palm bay with a 03 tb LTZ
  10. tugsus

tugsus New Member

Loxahatchee here;-)