1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

flowmaster 40 or 44

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by redneckarmyMP, May 19, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

alright.its about time i do somthin about my exhaust.2004 silverado 1500 4x4 w/4.3L.right now i have only the cats on it and they wouldnt even be on if i wasnt afriad of screwin up my computer by removing the o2 sensors.ive been lookin at the flowmaster 44s or 40s and i was wondering if anybodys running these and how they like it.ive also considered the cherry bomb glasspacks.anybody got an opinion on these?:neutral:

2. jester

jester New Member

I like 40s but I am thinking about trying out glasspacks on my sub

3. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

yea ive always liked the glasspacks.a friend had some on his 94 z71 that sounded pretty good.put i kinda wanna try the flowmasters out