Flowmaster 44 part number?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by richeym1, Sep 19, 2010.

  1. richeym1

    richeym1 New Member

    Ive searched a million threads and cant really determine what muffler I would need to replace the stock one. Im not really sure what size inlet and outlet, is it a center in and out or offset will work? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance guys.
  2. hundojoe

    hundojoe Rockstar 100 Posts

    I thinks this is what your looking for, its taken directly from the Flowmaster web site. Hope this helps, Good Luck.
    Flowmaster part # 9430452
    Super 44 3.00" IN(C) /2.50" OUT(D)
    Super 44 Muffler 3.00" IN (C) / Dual 2.50" OUT 4" x 9.75" x 13" Case
  3. coreyallen11

    coreyallen11 Rockstar

    If its the same one i put on my 2004 your going to have a hell of a time routing that thing past the shock one of the tail pipes runs right into it and the the rear axle mounts hit also. its do able but u need to force it to work...
  4. djturnz

    djturnz Member

    As I recall, the Flowmaster 44 is a "toned down" version of the 40 series. You can still get the 40 series mufflers on ebay for $50 or so.
  5. richeym1

    richeym1 New Member

    Thanks for the responce but Im looking for a single in single out to replace the stock muffler but adding a new flowmaster and a longer peice of pipe. Anyone know what to buy before I go ordering stuff I dont need?

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos