Flowmaster Super 44 installed

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Bama Z71, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 Rockstar 100 Posts

Went with the Super 44 ,one inlet/outlet "Y" it to duals and angled the pipes downward and to the corners , sounds great! Deep tone with no popping , stock cats. Sounds louder when cranking and going through the gears and at higher gears you don't hear it unless you get on the gas.:glasses: Just posted on youtube.....search "Bama Z71"

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  2. KWG08VMI

KWG08VMI Rockstar 100 Posts

Looks good. Does the sound change much with the AFM is engaged?

3. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 Rockstar 100 Posts

When your're in overdrive its quiet ,until you hit passing gear , just a deep rumble is all that I'm getting.

4. KWG08VMI

KWG08VMI Rockstar 100 Posts

That's what i figured. Some people on here say that they sound sick wen the AFM is on. A friend had true dual straight pipes and you really couldn't tell much difference either.

5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice job!! You've been busy.....

6. SliverZ71

SliverZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

:great:Nice

7. wheeler32686

wheeler32686 Rockstar 100 Posts

nice. gotta love the flowmasters

8. GrizzlyTN

GrizzlyTN Rockstar 100 Posts

Sounds great! I just got the same setup on my truck but straight out the back. Not to happy with the look but it sounds a helluva lot better, gonna get it reworked tomorrow r Friday. Will post some pics and vids then.

9. GatorFan6908

GatorFan6908 Member

Sounds great and looks great too! When you check out your vid on youtube... look at the suggestions over to the right and check out Z71 OFF ROADING... fun to watch.
    Anyway, great sound and sharp look! Keep the upgrades comin!

10. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congrats, I like how you angled the tips. I angled mine the same way, but then painted them black so you can barely see em.