Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Flowtech

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by MD4x4 Fireman, Oct 2, 2007.

1. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Anyone ever use the Flowtech Afterburner muffler?
  2. MD4x4 Fireman

I replaced the whole exhaust except the manifolds. Its 3" from the Y-pipe back, high flow cat and the FlowTech Afterburner muffler. Below I have a link for the short video I made to see what people think of the sound. Tell me what you think of it.

LINK:[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=C0esfn9zXPU[/media]
  3. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey Matt that sounds pretty good. What brand Hi-flow cat did you go with.
  4. MD4x4 Fireman

It is a Magnaflow I bought at Advance Auto Parts. I got the muffler and cat there. My dad kinda thinks its to loud cause he was inside his F*rd diesel and he could hear it, mines louder..YAY
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  5. finalday7

If you don't mind me asking how much are they at Advance? I'll be putting those on when I do my exhaust and am just trying to find the best price.
  6. MD4x4 Fireman

mine was like $97+tax. just go to advance auto parts website and they have prices on there.
  7. finalday7

O.k cool thanks. Did you go with one or two.
  8. MD4x4 Fireman

i used 1 but thats all that was on my truck from the factory
  9. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Yo Matt sounds good brother :glasses: Do you have headers ? That will make the sound so much deeper , plus 2 or 3 more HP :happy:

Kris Im workin a deal with high flow cats and headers I will Pm you the info
  10. MD4x4 Fireman

well since it aint been on the street driving around in a few years i think once i start driving it more it will sound better. plus right now my belts sqeal(sp?) like hell. once i get a full time job and a house i plan on getting a new project truck and do that the way i want not the cheapest way possible.