1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Fog Lamp parts for Silverado NBS 07-12 Work truck (WT)

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by kayzen, Jul 28, 2012.

1. kayzen

kayzen Member

So my friends its been a while since I posted, I found some good info which I researched for a Silverado Work truck

If any of you are looking to upgrade to fog lamp this is your thread to save money!!!!!

Starting with what you need for an upgrade:

1. Fog lamp -
    2. Bumper Cover
    3. Wire Harness - Part # 25866139 (Gmpartsdirect - $61.00)
    4. In-Dash Switch- Part # 25858709 or D1531J (Gmpartsdirect - 33.47)

In my case I already had Bumper covers and the fog lamps All i needed was Wire Harness and In0dash Switch. I paid $90.00 for an after market fog lamp and bumper cover.

So the overall cost to upgrade to fog lamps for my work truck was $209.50 including shipping from GMpartsdirect

PS: Most Work Truck do not come with power window or power lock unless you buy one with those options, but they can be upgraded the key is getting the right Wire harness that allows to connect the keyless entry. The wire harness mentioned above has that option that . So my frineds if you wanna upgrade you truck to keyless entry you just opened a door of possibility! see the picture below for part # 3:

http://parts.nalleygmc.com/images/parts/gm/fullsize/061110TC02-967.JPG

Do let me know if you guys have question..

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nice work!!

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[MENTION=55156]kayzen[/MENTION]: How about some pics?

4. kayzen

kayzen Member

I will be heading our tomorrow to the shop i will take some pics and post em here..