1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fog light help!

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by ChevyBoy2009, Jul 24, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member 100 Posts

Hey guys...my driver side fog light brackets are broke...so it doesnt sit up right...and got the truck a year ago that way and i wanna fix it now.But im liking the black and silver look,so should i get smoked out(black) fog lights or the original clear.If i go the black route ill order the set,if not ill order just one clear one.I eventually wanna black out my tail lights and 3rd brake light,not really liking the black headlights tho.I also just got done painting my bowtie black.And are the aftermarket black ones junk?...65 bucks for a set of black ones on ebay.Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. okiemudslinger

okiemudslinger New Member

I'm looking at Tinted ones for my 02. I had tinted lights all around on my 95 Tahoe and liked them.
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The cheap fog lights on ebay stink. At least the set I bought did. They scattered light everywhere
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

5. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The tinted/black look would look good. I didnt see a price on those Spyder lights, but they look good.
  6. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member 100 Posts

I really like those Spyder ones...hate to see the price tho :neutral: