1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Fog light kit for 2011 Traverse

Discussion in 'Chevy Traverse Forum (GMC Acadia, Buick Enclave)' started by dcreighton54, Nov 10, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. dcreighton54

dcreighton54 New Member

I was hoping that someone may know of a fog light kit for my 2011 chevy traverse?

2. Unbelievable2

Unbelievable2 Rockstar

What's a traverse?

3. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

It's one of those new compact suvs chevy makes. Quite nice.

Anyways, you looking for an oem fog light install or an aftermarket kit??

4. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

you should be able to find prices / specs with the GM Parts links on this site. I think it takes you directly to GMParts specifically.----give er' a whirl---probably on the side bar on the home forum page.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Did you ever find anything?

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I wanted to update this and show people that even two years ago people didn't know what a Traverse was. Now they're selling 100k+ of these things every year. The Traverse replaced the Trailblazer and the Uplander ... and it's awesome!

7. dcreighton54

dcreighton54 New Member

Fog lights for 2011 Traverse

I have not found a fog light kit for the Traverse yet, any ideas, either OEM or After market, but clean install.

8. ChevyFan