1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Football kickoff - NCAA 2010/2011 Season!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by 09Z71BLKBST, Sep 13, 2010.

1. 09Z71BLKBST

09Z71BLKBST New Member

I love football, and i do watch the NFL but i absolutely LOVE College football! So lets here who's your team? Mine is the mississippi state bulldogs... We lost to auburn this past thursday... lol But the SEC alway's prevails!
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

What's the deal with the NCAA divison names changing from I, II, III, etc?
  3. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 New Member

roll tide roll
  4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

The Ohio State University!! O-H-
  5. Well I went to UNC Charlotte but we dont have a football team until 2013:whip: , so gotta go with NC State Wolfpack :money:

College Football > NFL :yes:
  6. LSU truckman

LSU truckman New Member

I have to agree with you on the SEC! Half time right now as LSU schools the Mountaineers!. OHHHHH YEAAAAA

7. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts

From Southeast LA, living in Baton Rouge right now, so I think yall know who my team is. Geaux Tigers!
  8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

No Kiddin?! Just south of you in Gonzales/ St. Amant area. Didn't know we had a couple coonasses on here. LSU was a nail biter for me until we broke loose in the 3rd and 4th quarter. GEAUX TIGERS!!
  9. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts

That was a good game, it went good with the steaks that I cooked, lol. But yeah, there are a couple of us on here from the area.
  10. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

Well now it is the end of the season and what better way to close out regular play than My USC Gamecocks getting win #10 by whipping our in state rivals Clemson. Their next chance for 10 wins will be next weekend in the ACC championship against Va Tech. They won earlier in the season against the Hokies. Any predictions from the VA Tech fans?