For all the automotive enthusiasts out there....

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Big_Mike, Aug 29, 2012.

1. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

the main reason i had ended racing was b/c of that accident i was injured pretty bad and had already signed up the military so i had to step away to make sure i could still enlist and serve. Ill get back into the dirt racing whenever i decide to call my time in the military to an end. I miss racing very much, every chance i get to watch a race i go to it. doesnt matter if its dirt or asphalt, ill be there on a friday or saturday night. Our equipment was some of the best for dirt cars, all sponsered by jack sprague and port city racing out of my hometown.

2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I understand that my Bad wreck ended my football career. You ever make your way to Lavonia dirt track in Georgia. They say there the fastest dirt track in the us

3. Big_Mike

Big_Mike Member 100 Posts

It's great to hear everyone's reasons for getting into automotive. And I should have worded the thread title better. I meant for anyone who likes cars/trucks or racing or just the industry in general to respond. In some form or another, every member on this site could post a legitimate response in this discussion. One point to make is that the automotive industry opens doors for people. An individual can meet new people, learn about technology, repair, start a business, etc. The possibilities go on! Thanks for the replies.