For Sale 05 Silverado 4x4 Z71 Ext. cab $7,800

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by silvydan, Jun 6, 2012.

1. silvydan

silvydan New Member

I have for sale my 2005 Chevy Silverado. It has 154,000 miles on it which are mostly high way miles very well taken care of and maintaned. It has the 5.3 liter v8 engine in it. It has the z71 off road package and towing package also push button 4wd which works very well. I had the oil changed every 4,000 miles it still runs and sounds perfect. It is also rust free and there are no leaks anywhere. I also put a k&n air filter in it and dual Magna flow exhaust. It has normal wear and tear for being 7 years old it has a few dings and scratches front bumper is sagging a little and interior has pretty much normal wear however nothing mechanicaly wrong with the truck still has a tone of power and torque and tranny shifts very smooth it's a one owner truck and has never been used for hauling or any type of towing with a little tlc it can look just like the day it was bought. I love this truck it's just time to get something else. I also just recently put new brakes and rotors on it. I just installed a new water pump in it. The battery is only a couple of months old. It has power doors and power locks and a bed liner.It was very well cared for i actually hardley ever took it over 50 mph on the parkway so engine and tranny were really never beat on. Tranny fluid changed every 65,000 miles never any issues with it or the engine and new spark plugs and wires. The kelly blue book value is $11,109 I am asking $7,800. My phone number is 412-512-0574 you can call or text anytime but please only call if your a serious buyer.

Attached Files: