1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

for sale- 08 gmc sierra front passenger window regulator

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by ktmryan53, Dec 7, 2013.

1. ktmryan53

ktmryan53 New Member

I have for sale a front passenger window regulator from an 08 gmc sierra denali. It is an OEM gm part. It is in perfect working order and the truck only had 31k on it. I accept paypal and am paypal verified for 10 years along with hundreds of transactions on ebay and other car forums for reference. I do not check the forums often so anyone that wants it please email me at ktmryan53@yahoo.com.
    $125 shipped OBO
    DSC04361.jpg
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That price is pretty high for a used unit! I can get a brand new one for $100 after coupon code from advanced autoparts. Without code it is $127. That is a chain store price, there is another place near me that sells it for $90. I don't know that I would risk an issue with a used unit to save $2. If you want to sell things, it might help if people were getting some sort of a deal. $125 plus the cost of shipping would cost more than just picking it up from the local parts store. The members here are smarter than that.
  3. ktmryan53

ktmryan53 New Member

$100 shipped. this is an OEM unit and not a reman.