1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

For Sale: 1995 Chevy K1500 Regular Cab Stepside short box rarity

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks For Sale eBay' started by Xtrempickup, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Xtrempickup

Xtrempickup New Member

Id like to sell my pickup and its really a nice truck and kinda rare from what ive been able to find out about it. right now as it sits it has 100K miles and still looks excellent, shiny paint, clean underside and all body panels, working everything A-1 and likely to go for another 100k without batting an eye. if anybody wants me to post the vin, i can. i ran it with Compnine.com and found that only 8 other trucks have the same everything. its 4x4, z-71 (had no decals, i added them), trailering/towing package, posi rear with 3.73 gearing, sport truck rpo code, manual ss style mirrors, cloth buckets, painted everything, no impact strips or mouldings. the tbi 350 with auto trans runs flawless. dual exit exhaust system with flowmaster super 40 mufflers really makes it sound mean. 2in cowl hood also doesnt hurt its appearance.. asking 6200$, truck has clean title and in NJ. thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Xtrempickup

Xtrempickup New Member

anybody interested at all? any thoughts?