1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

For Sale - 2008 Chevy Tahoe 2wd LT Less than 33K miles

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Ryanbabz71, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Ryanbabz71

Ryanbabz71 Member

2008 Chevy Tahoe LT 2wd Silver Birch Metallic Exterior and Ebony Cloth Interior 5.3 (Flex Fuel) 4 speed Trans and 3.42 rear end.

Original owner, vehicle was factory ordered (still have original window sticker) and has a clear/clean title

I have the build sheet in a word format that shows all features/options (3rd row seats, 20" rims, roof rack to name a few). Also have excel spreadsheet with all fuel fillup data and all oil change data (used Mobil 1 since 1,715 miles).

It currently has 32,731 miles as of 1-27-12 and just had an oil change.

Additions/Accessories:
    Tinted front side windows
    Husky Floor Mats (front, rear, and cargo)
    Husky Mudflaps
    Bug Deflector
    Side Vent Visors
    Factory DL3 (turn signal) mirrors
    LTZ Style Grille

Remaining Warranty
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 02/28/2014 or 100001 miles
    60/100000 POWERTRAIN COVERAGE LIMITED WARRANTY 02/28/2013 or 100001 miles

Please email me for additional details/information. Also I am not interested in trades or lowball offers. I am in no hurry to get rid of, I have plenty more photos if you would like to see.

$28,995 or reasonable offer (SUV has low miles, reamining warranty, and well taken care of). Located in Central Indiana

Please no spammers, thanks

Attached Files:

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

that's a great looking Tahoe. Good luck.

I'm looking for a 4WD Tahoe myself ...

3. Ryanbabz71

Ryanbabz71 Member

$28,495 obo

4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Great price on a beautiful Tahoe!! Good Luck with the sale!!:great: