1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

For Sale: 285/70-17 Tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Classifieds' started by tav8ws6, Feb 26, 2011.

1. tav8ws6

tav8ws6 New Member

For Sale:

Four Michelin LTX M/S 2 tires 285/70-17 Load Range D

Less than 900 miles on them. They are rated for 70,000 miles. Still has blue stuff left on the while letters, and the little tag things (tread wear indicators?) are still on the tires (in the grooves, on the shoulders, and sidewalls).
    Featuring Green X low resistance technology

Looking to get $850. Over $1000 new.

Im located at Blacksburg, VA and Branchburg, NJ. The tires are currently with me in VA, but I am headed home to NJ on friday and I can take the tires home or leave them here depending on who's interested. I can upload pictures if intersted.

Soon for sale: 1.5" aluminum spacers, Ford torsion bar keys, and most likely the extended length Bilstein shocks

Thanks for looking!
  2. EastCoastSlide

EastCoastSlide New Member

Have any pictures????
  3. tav8ws6

tav8ws6 New Member

I can get some for you tonight. Penny in tread as well. Only have the tires left for sale.
  4. tav8ws6

tav8ws6 New Member

IMG_0192.jpg IMG_0193.jpg IMG_0194.jpg IMG_0195.jpg IMG_0196.jpg IMG_0197.jpg IMG_0198.jpg IMG_0199.jpg IMG_0200.jpg IMG_0201.jpg

Let me know if you'd like to know anything else!
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  5. tav8ws6

tav8ws6 New Member

bump.........
  6. tav8ws6

tav8ws6 New Member

bump......