Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

For Sale 97 Silverado

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by BASSIST, Mar 21, 2012.

1. BASSIST

BASSIST Rockstar 100 Posts

Never thought I'd sell her but it's time.

1997 Chevy Silverado X-Cab, 5.0 111,xxx miles. New tires have 20 miles them. Has just been serviced, Oil change, coolant flush, Trans flush, Fuel service. Brakes are 1 year old, about 5000 miles on them. Wife wants a bigger camper so I got a GMC 2500. KBB is 5080.00 asking 4500.00

tammy 007.jpg

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  2. hishiad

hishiad New Member

Sharp truck, you might want to list a price though lol!!!

3. BASSIST

OOPS Fixed LOL

4. hishiad

hishiad New Member

I think I'm going to be sick, why did you post the price!!! LOL Not 3 weeks ago I was looking. Your truck looks better taken care of and has a lot less miles. I'm guessing it's the C1500 and just 2WD though right?

Either way nice looking truck post a few more pics if you got them! I'm sure for that sort of money if someone on here in your area is looking it'll get sold.

5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice looking truck. Good luck with the sale!!!

6. BASSIST

Sold. Can someone delete this thread?