1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

For the Deer Hunters / Lovers

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Poor Man, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Poor Man

Poor Man New Member

A friend of mine just sent this to me in an email. Truly Beautiful.

Enjoy.
    Jim:glasses:
  2. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

wow, just simply wow. Seeing that is like seeing an albino gator...
  3. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member 100 Posts

thats really beautiful. ive never seen albino deer before.
  4. Poor Man

Poor Man New Member

They are not common in Ohio, but there are some around. VERY rare here. I love to watch them and enjoy hunting also. Glad to see that they are protected, also.
  5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We had one just like that behind our Powertrain plant a few years back, and some idiot from the plant shot it with a bow and arrow and left it behind the plant with an arrow straight through it's head. I was so upset about it I almost cryed, why somebody would kill somebody would kill something so beautiful? The reason I know it was someone from our plant was there are 20 foot fences all around us, and the angle of the arrow in it's head looked like somebody shot it from the top of the roof. They still have all kinds of pictures of it when it was alive in our supervisors office, as a matter of fact we used to go out at lunch time and feed them apples and pumpkins. It was always the highlight of my day, especially because they would come right up to the buggy and almost eat out of your hand. :happy:
  6. Poor Man

Poor Man New Member

Should have turned him in. That's not even right. I hate people that have no respect for wildlife. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to deer hunt...but I do it respectfully and I do not shoot unless I have a good shot that I know will put it down. And my family and I use the meat to subsidize our grocery budget for the year. Too many people who are willing to just shoot something for the fun of it. (RANT OVER)

Jim
  7. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

those deer are absolutely amazing