For those of you always looking for more work...and $$$$

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Enkeiavalanche, Feb 16, 2013.

Newest Photos

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thought I would show how I put the Avalanche to work.. Thanks to Craigslist Easy Cash and meet some Well Nice people... :gasp:I do these postings all week and can make a few $$$$ some weeks...

What do you think?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/lbs/3570117850.html

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/rid/3576755365.html

Reply zbnh7-3570117850@serv.craigslist.org[SUP] [?][/SUP]
    flag [SUP][?][/SUP] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-02-16, 7:05AM EST
    [h=2]Need to move or get something Large during the snow? Or PU at Ikea? (===NYC=Brooklyn=NNJ===)[/h][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Powered by LeafletTerms

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am free this weekend to help YOU... I have a Clean, Soft riding truck with a Carpeted and Covered 8 Ft bed with tiedowns.
    I am Carefull and safe with all my moves. and Have many Ref's to back it up..If you need to pick up something within Bronx/ Brooklyn or NYC Today Please give me a call
    I also do Ikea runs and Set ups. I have moved many Treadmills, Couches, Foutons Big TV's and more..

Call me and we can make plans.. I also do Dorm move ins....

I have delivered over 300 Tv's all over the Tristate area Including 7 Big screens to Jugde Judy's house in Ct.

I have a Clean 4x4 with a 8ft covered bed.

Thank you Glenn
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It helps to be big and have a good back for that sort of thing, as people generally want not only the use of a truck, but someone else to do the lifting. Sadly, I qualify in neither way, else I'd do this too -- especially since I have a trailer with a 16' deck.

I'm glad someone can do this, though. Presumably you charge a fee plus mileage, yes?
  3. Enkeiavalanche

I charge a fair rate Mostly Flat Plus tolls.. Depends where I am going.. I delivered a Treadmill to the Hamptons from NYC for $300, I do Futon moves in NYC for about $65-80, I've done work for Actor Steven Bauar (From Scarface) and Judge Judy. (7 Tv's to her House in Ct for $350 plus tip $100)
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Shipping wars!!!!

I personally wouldn't want the liability, but If it makes you extra money go for it!!
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That's as simple as a waiver for something the customer puts on a trailer or onto the truck, since you're just the driver at that point. If, however, you're just doing the lifting/moving, you've got a very good point.
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

i thought about this a few times before my daughter was born, but i dont really have time for it now.

Alex
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Hey not hard to do and some easy quick CASH$$$ Most of my customers are repeat which is good Keeps me busy after work and on weekends..That TV you see in the back I bought from NJ to Brooklyn. Then went to Coney island to see the views.. DSCF1039.jpg DSCF1036.JPG DSCF1042.jpg DSCF1033.JPG DSCF1030.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DSCF1029.jpg DSCF1028.jpg DSCF1026.jpg DSCF1060.jpg DSCF1038.jpg
  8. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Havent you ever seen that bumper sticker....

"Yes its my truck....no I wont help you move!"
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Hey gotta pay the bills and put gas in the truck... And it's fun...:glasses:
  10. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well, you are in NY...your taxes are outrageous there...