1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

For trade for stock setup: Rancho 4" lift, 20" Rockstar wheels, MFG M/Ts

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Classifieds' started by aftriathlete, Jun 7, 2014.

1. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Member

Purchased new and installed in April 2010, I have a Rancho 4" suspension lift, 20" chrome Rockstar wheels, and BFG M/Ts in VA (23665) for trade for a stock Z71 suspension/wheel/tire setup for the Second-gen Silverados (coming off a 2008) plus some cash, which is negotiable depending on how new/mileage your setup has.

30K miles on it all -- tires are still in good shape, easily will get another 15K out of them and probably more, obviously you pay a premium on BFG M/Ts for the mileage and life you get out of them. Wheels have no pitting but could use a good polish. Actual height raised by the suspension lift prior to putting new wheels/tires on was about 5", so with the tires is was a good 5.5+" taller than stock, not quite 6" taller.

Setup is still on my truck, so we will work those details out if you're interested in trading. Reason I need to go back to stock is for use of my bed -- with current setup I have to tow a trailer to and from the track on the other end of the state instead of just throwing my motorcycle in the bed of my truck.

Contact me here or shoot me a text at 719-964-1343 to discuss. Note, pics attached were at time of installation, so no, the tires are no longer brand new as they are pictured here. If you're interested, I'll take some updated pics close-up. P4250345.jpg P4250346.jpg P4250347.jpg
  2. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Member

Disregard, no longer in the market. Apparently the installation of this kit required cutting 3" of the frame off the differential drop, so once that's done this truck can not be put back to stock suspension.
  3. PAC-FREAKIN-MAN

PAC-FREAKIN-MAN New Member

how much did your lift and wheels and tires cost you when you originally got them?