1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ford truck road rage wreck video

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Mar 28, 2014.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Hahahaha. Payback is a son of a gun huh?

Redneck Road Rage / Instant Karma: http://youtu.be/3XqZoaWKv2k
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

it sucks that the guy wrecked his truck. But, it did seems like he was being a complete jerk. Tried to punch it to pass the other and lost it. We don't know if the guy recording it did something to piss the guy off. I know that she claims she did nothing, but one could never know.
  3. ChevyFan

Yeah, but the guy driving the truck was in fact arrested. Not that an arrest proves his guilt, but he did pass the lady and it appears that he cut in front of her quickly which caused him to fishtail and lose control. Tailgating like that is illegal, trying to cut someone off on purpose is illegal as well. They said he left the scene of the accident and that's also illegal. Put it all together and you have a guy who wrecked his truck and got busted for what appears to be road rage.

But then again there are two sides to every story. We'll see what happens from this. The lady needs to put ads up on that video, she might be able to make a couple of $$ for a 5-million view video.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I see this stuff every night on the NJ Tpk What I hate are the ones who drive in the middle lane even after being Flashed to move over.. Then they speed up then slow down.. Over and over.. What is easier to move to the right? A Car or a 33,000 GVW Truck?
  5. ChevyFan

If you watch at 1:27 you see that he aggressively accelerates it and then he moved his truck into her lane so quickly that he was trying to "cut her off" ... which fits with him flipping her off, etc. He'd have to have a really good reason to do that to make it not be road rage. If that were a COP they would get hit for assault with a deadly weapon.
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Slower drivers in the left lane have caught a lot attention lately.
    Does it seem ironic to anyone else that a driver traveling the speed limit isnt breaking any laws until a driver speeding (ie breaking the law) gets behind them?
    So if your in the left lane traveling the speed limit, but would like to go faster but are restricted by the speed of a vehicle in front of you, and a vehicle comes up behind you traveling faster than the speed limit, should you move over for him?
    In rush hour traffic should vehicles move to the right for faster vehicles in the left lane?
    Seems to me the most sensible answer for all these would be either authorities to issue speeding tickets or drivers to become responsible and check their speeds.
    Most speeding drivers, at least where I live, dont care what lane their in and expect others driving slower to yield to them and get out of the way. They love to use excuses about the left lane being the fast lane, look at most roads and you'll see all lanes have the same speed limit.
    Maybe a solution for these drivers is to better control their time and leave a little earlier.
  7. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Member 100 Posts

This happens in any part of the country where it's getting congested. The lady said in an interview that her exit was 1/2 mile further down the road so she couldn't get over.
  8. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 100 Posts

Awesome video, I don't think this issue will ever change, morning and afternoon work traffic is like a bunch of rookie indy 500 drivers, wait till the last minute to go to work, and can't wait to get home from work, there must be something wrong with work. It is one of those 4 letter words. Who created the fast lane, well stated "the lane for breaking the law". Steve gets all the good video's. Thanks for sharing it.
  9. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

This video hit our local news tonight. I believe here in NY it is illegal to travel in the left lane for more than 1/4 of a mile unless you are passing or intend to pass. I have heard of someone getting a ticket for driving in the left lane with no-one else around them (not passing ect.) I would imagine the law doesnt apply if there are exits off the left side of the expressway, interstates, ect. Its easy to say to tell everyone they should leave earlier but sometimes there just is not enough hours in a day to get some things done. The only time I complain about drivers is if they are going below the speed limit. I wont ever show any type of "Road rage" if you will when someone is doing the speed limit but is still holding me up from speeding :rules:to my destination. But I will be grumbling:grrrrrr: under my breath some.:lol: