1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Former co-workers son lose son in dirt bike accident.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jan 7, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I worked with Tim for 2 years, we last ran into each other a while ago and made plans to get our families together for a movie night at their house, but we were always too busy. Just a reminder that our time is short.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...esobit_19met.ART0.North.Edition1.3dbd972.html

2. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's sad. A Friend of mine from grammar school died when he fell off of his gas dirt bike while riding the local rail road tracks. Died instantly. He was only 14.

Really makes you appreciate what you've got when it hits that close to home.
  3. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Condolences to his family, wish there was something I could say to them but nothing will stop the hurt.

Sad how we all think when we are young that we are invincible. I always did.
  4. Robbiev

Robbiev Member

Truly sad when you lose someone so young. Please send my condolences to the Family.
    I have a motto I live by every day "If it doesn't effect the sun coming up in the morning then it's not worth worring about" As with this sad story and many others it just goes to show you that you should live for today because tomorrow is not garanteed.