Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

forum etiquette? - No Comment

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by PantheraUncia, Nov 12, 2012.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Cool video but really hard to read as they put the words up lol. I think we could have a similar thing just much more polite and nicer.

3. PantheraUncia

You think?:sign0020: I think someone over there as a bug stuck up...... well..... this is a family site....

4. Conlan Rose

I agree they are most definitely the kind of person who I hate dealing with. But on the positive I know when I first joined I would've loved to have a quick video on how the site works and the basic whats what and now after almost a year of watching others not knowing were to post stuff to get the right answer I think it would be very beneficial to new members and welcoming much like the intro forum is.

5. mudpuppy

mudpuppy Rockstar 100 Posts

but if you help the knoobs post in the correct locations then i wont have anything to hunt for and no1 to yell at. you cant do that to me. i need my knoobs posting in the wrong places. oh wait, thats 11years from now after my kid moves out and the house is empty so ill have nothing better to do. carry on :)

btw mr rose, i love the reverse spot light. i think im going to take after your idea.

6. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

yea i think that this site should have something similar to that just not as hard. and a lil slower and to show where everything would be at and how to use everything.

7. Conlan Rose

PM me about the light I'll send you the link for the one I used because its a great price. Also I'll send the link for how to set it up its here on the forum just don't remember where.... might be in lighting discussion.

8. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

A. Though the video was funny but ignorant at the same time, this is why I like this club so much. We are friendly and respectful.

B. I’m sure 80% of the questions asked are already here and can be found by the search option but things go out of date or/and new ways are found, not only that where does the socializing come in then. We would lose a lot of new posts. It would become boring and people would start dropping like flies.

C. I guess a video on, “how to do” might help a little. I don’t mind pointing people in the right direction. Most people after looking around for a while can figure it out. If someone just comes on posts a question and leave with not looking around. They might miss a lot of the cool thing we do here: get together, giveaways, and so on. If someone takes some time and looks around to learn will probably be more active here and not just for the give a ways.

9. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Dealing with that dude on a forum would suck. Definitely like this forum because of the type members.

10. PantheraUncia

Exactly right