Forum Games

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyHD, May 13, 2012.

1. ChevyHD

ChevyHD New Member

Is it just me or do you guys have a lot more threads for games? I mean in comparison to other forums I'm a member at, we just seem less focused on trucks as a whole. I'm not bashing anyone or saying bad things because this is my favorite forum easily. Everyone is super friendly and there is lots of accurate info to be had... It's just when I click on what's new, over half the threads are games. If its just me I'll shut up but I'm curious as to what others think...
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

There was a massive bump of outdated threads in the games forum, today, for some reason. I've seen that before. I don't know why people do it.

Now that, said, what you'll find is that the people who post here every day, throughout the day, use chat and games to interact. It keeps the super regular/active people, here, from growing bored. It also helps them get to know one another... as most of the games digress a bit into random discussions.

I know I'm in the games forum a lot. I'm usually reading other posts and responding to them while looking at the games. The write-up I did on the the generation2 custom LED headlights I made took -hours- to write, as I had to upload pics, link them individually, described what was in them, as well as provide the text write-up. I'd not have been able to sit through that in a single shot like I did without the games section to keep me entertained.
    Last edited: May 13, 2012
  3. ChevyHD

ChevyHD New Member

I have noticed that a lot of the games are played by all the regulars and I can definitely understand that you guys are keeping yourself entertained.
  4. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

:glasses: yep lots of folks here like to play games, I don't mind that they play games in the games and contest section of the forums, it does get a little annoying when the games shift over to other sections though.....But hey!!!!! different strokes for different folks,,,, it takes all types ,,and i believe that most folks are welcome here:)
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

There are games in other sections?
  6. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

:glasses: Heh!! just games with out rules ....lmao