Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Forums Moderators Needed

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Mar 12, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Areopagus is the new moderator of the Powertrain group. Congrats and thanks for all your assistance in getting this board up and running.

If anyone else wants to be a moderator of a section of this board, just sent me a message on the board and we'll discuss it.

Thanks, and let's welsome aeropagus as the new moderator.
  2. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Thanks a lot Steve!

It should be a lot of fun to put into practical use all the otherwise useless information and opinions in my noggen!
  3. Alabamaslamma

Alabamaslamma New Member

Congrats aeropagus!

What does it take to be a moderator?
  4. SpeedFreak

SpeedFreak New Member

Still looking for moderators?
  5. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

The last I heard the moderator function wasn't working. Steve was going to make someone else a moderator, but the system gives and error message and blocks it. Too many mods steve!
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That is correct. There is a bug in the system that I have not yet been able to track down. Because this in no way compromises the data integrity of the message boards or whatever, I haven't been all that energized to fix it. (plus, I don't have enough time either!)