1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Found an awesome tire product, G's tire shine

Discussion in 'Detailing & Truck Care' started by Pikey, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have used all sorts of time products in the past. I have just found one I really like. It is G ultimate tire shine. It is environmentally save. It does not leave marks in my asphalt drive way when I spray it on. It is not high gloss. It gives a clean look without dust sticking all over them. I drive dirt roads often, and all the other products I have used just stick dust to the tires and they look like crap after one dirt road trip. I can actually rinse the dust off of this stuff with a hose and they look new again. It also works for my running boards. It gives them a dark black look but they are not slippery. One application has lasted at least 2 weeks. I suggest giving it a try!
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Like watches, or what?
  3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

do you have any before and after shots?
  4. Pikey

lol, Yes, I prefer the stars and sundials to tell time or the fingers held up to the sun and counting how many are between the sun and horizon, but I have a hard time caring a sun dial on my wrist and the hand method hurts my eyes. A good old pocket watch always works for me. :) Thanks for pointing that out surreal!
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  5. Pikey

I will work on that. I have been using it for the last 6 weeks or so. I will have to let it wear off and take some pics before and after.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I couldn't resist!
  7. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Hi, where do you buy it?
  8. Pikey

I found it at an ACE hardware near my home. You can also find it on amazon and a few other places. It runs $6.99-$7.99 a 22 ounce bottle
  9. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

OK, thanks.