Found an awesome tire product, G's tire shine

Discussion in 'Detailing & Truck Care' started by Pikey, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have used all sorts of time products in the past. I have just found one I really like. It is G ultimate tire shine. It is environmentally save. It does not leave marks in my asphalt drive way when I spray it on. It is not high gloss. It gives a clean look without dust sticking all over them. I drive dirt roads often, and all the other products I have used just stick dust to the tires and they look like crap after one dirt road trip. I can actually rinse the dust off of this stuff with a hose and they look new again. It also works for my running boards. It gives them a dark black look but they are not slippery. One application has lasted at least 2 weeks. I suggest giving it a try!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Like watches, or what?

3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

do you have any before and after shots?

4. Pikey

lol, Yes, I prefer the stars and sundials to tell time or the fingers held up to the sun and counting how many are between the sun and horizon, but I have a hard time caring a sun dial on my wrist and the hand method hurts my eyes. A good old pocket watch always works for me. :) Thanks for pointing that out surreal!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  5. Pikey

I will work on that. I have been using it for the last 6 weeks or so. I will have to let it wear off and take some pics before and after.

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I couldn't resist!

7. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Hi, where do you buy it?

8. Pikey

I found it at an ACE hardware near my home. You can also find it on amazon and a few other places. It runs $6.99-$7.99 a 22 ounce bottle

9. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

OK, thanks.