1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FOUND MY BIG BLUE OX [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by gmcjohnny, Sep 2, 2006.

Random Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmcjohnny

gmcjohnny Member

ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY TODAY IN FLORIDA (even if it did rain) was looking for babe the blue ox for about 2 months an today was the day i found her a 2001 2500 2wd 6.0L big an blue it has 97000 miles on it an runs great some problems but dealer is going to fix them (abs lite on,traction assist not working an running board broken off) everything will be fixed by next weekend when i pick her up i will love her till the day i die ,keep in mind this is the newest vehical i have ever owned for me not the wife anyway have a great weekend an be safe everyone wife is mad now because i have new vehttp://www.autotrader.com/fyc/img_popup.jsp?car_id=207355501hical thanks johnny
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

RE: FOUND MY BIG BLUE OX

Congrats on the new vehicle! I couldn't get the link to work though.
  3. gmcjohnny

gmcjohnny Member

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Wow, very nice looking ride. Love that color, the running boards, the tires and wheels. The leather would kill me in Texas though. :)
  5. gmcjohnny

gmcjohnny Member

well steve in florida it gets hot also i'm going to get a seat cover for the main seat so it doesnt get dirty from work or burn my tush on the really hot days johnny
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.