Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fourth of July Celebrations??!!??

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Jul 3, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Who's doing what for the 4th of July?

We just went to the downtown events in Arlington, Tx. Lots to see and do ... and eat and drink. :great:

Tomorrow we're buying a new grill and we'll make some hot dogs and hamburgers in the backyard and invite the kidos over to play at the local park and the water fountain stuff we have down there. It should be good times and we'll try to get a few photos snapped and I'll share them with everyone.
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Well I just bought a brand new Husqavarna Farm Hand chainsaw, so I will be cutting down some trees tomorrow along with pulling some shrubs out with my dad's older truck. Fun fun fun! :party:
  3. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Working...:no: but just till 5PM Then...:party:
  4. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

only some of the best illegal fireworks :D
  5. larryleeUSN

larryleeUSN Rockstar 100 Posts

well i hope everyone enjoys their 4th no matter what your doing. im stuck over here a day ahead of all of ya'll . but ill enjoy myself once i return in 3 weeks or so, Everyone ENJOY. :party:
  6. BAMES

BAMES New Member

I just got back from Bermuda for the fourth:glasses: The only thing that was bad was that no one knows what a pickup truck is.