1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

fraternity men on gmtc?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by post3ll, Jul 3, 2012.

1. post3ll

post3ll New Member

I was wondering if any of us were/are brothers of a fraternity. Im president of membership in my phi kappa psi chapter, and have come to realize that most of my stories that are worthwhile revolve around my experiences within my fraternity.
  2. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Member Platinum Contributor

i thought the gmtc website was a frat house??? :shocked:

frat_boy.jpg
  3. post3ll

post3ll New Member

If it is i will grow to love it even more haha! By the way, i wouldnt even let that kid anywhere close to our house.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

<---------- My avatar bears a symbol of one of the oldest fraternities in the world.
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  5. post3ll

post3ll New Member

some of the greatest american minds and men were masons. My father, grandfather, brother, and great grandfather were all masons. I hope to be privileged enough to someday carry on the tradition.
  6. SurrealOne

If you're interested then you should ask those you know. A la Mathew 7:7, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
  7. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

I am a Kappa Sigma
    One of the founding members of the Omicron Xi chapter.

My grandfather was a Mason and well known Shriner here in Alberta.

Attached Files:

8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

My grandfather was a Mason when he was still alive. To be honest though, I don't know much about them at all. The closest thing to a fraternity that I'm a part of is the Cavalry in the Army (and I'll be earning my spurs in November unless I get deployed before then). Although, I have heard there's a fraternity at MTSU (where I'm attending) that is made up entirely of prior service military. I may have to ask about that when I can afford to take more classes.
  9. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Chevy truck owners should be a fraternity. Official or unofficial as it take a special breed of man/woman to own and drive a Chevy:great:
  10. SurrealOne

I don't disagree with that...