1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Free 6 months of OnStar ~ Sweepstakes

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Als09Sierra, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Got an email today from OnStar. Push the button and ask for your free 6 months of OnStar. In addition you get registered to win the GM car/truck of your choice. Can you say ZR1? :glasses:
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thanks Al I will try it today.. Although I never use it...
  3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

hahah.. i thought about the same thing.. then i realized i have a ford... so ooops. However i believe there is a way to register with out having to do the onstar stuff.
  4. Als09Sierra

OnStar did post a safety warning: Pushing the wrong buttons will result in 6 months of headache.

Mike: The contest rules state All Ford owners are ineligible from the contest, but owners of two Fords are eligible for AAA memberships and discounted towing. :rofl:
  5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yes Al I Can Said....ZR1 that's my Dream Car.....I've been reading about OnStar's coming out with, OnStar FMV.........I will be getting the OnStar FMV for my Truck.....as soon as it is Available....I just wondering if having the OnStar FMV.....would it aloud me to Registered to Win???
  6. Als09Sierra

Dunno Mike. I'd give them a call. The contest ends May 31st though, so make sure you get 'er done before then. Those ZR1's are sweet. Saw one at a local car ride this past weekend. Not sure I like the clear plexiglass cover on the hood though. Below is part of the email.

No commitment required. Just push!

1. Push the blue button in your 2009 GMC Sierra.

2. Follow the prompts to speak to an Advisor.

3. Ask for your free six months of OnStar®¹.

4. And enter for a chance to win a dream car.²

Make sure you push before May 31, 2011.

We're giving away free service³ to owners of OnStar-equipped vehicles who don't have an active OnStar account. Just push the blue OnStar button for your free six months of OnStar and to enter our new car sweepstakes.

Learn all about OnStar services at onstar.com.

Push your blue button today to start your free six months of OnStar.

And enter for a chance to win
    a new Chevrolet, GMC, Buick,
    or Cadillac.

Sweepstakes ends May 31, 2011.
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok I'm all signed up...I am also Reg for a Camaro Convertable..... :) They did want my CC info and I told them I ripped them up... They did give me Free Nav for 3 months too.. You have to ask for that...
  8. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks Al.....for this information.....:glasses:
  9. ajmac

ajmac New Member

I bought a certified used silverado recentely and when I went to sign up for my free 3mo. trial, they said I was getting 6mo. This makes sense now. I should try and push for my 3 mo. after these 6 are up.