Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Free Airlilne Tickets to Japan - Go and Blog for GM Truck Club?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Oct 12, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This story came on the new this morning - Japan is hurting from the recent disasters that plagued that country for the last year and tourism has been hit very hard. So, they're looking for bloggers and social media folks to head to Japan to share their experience with the rest of the world.

I am pretty much locked with the kids' school and we have a new baby at home, so flying 1/2 around the world is not something that I want to really do, but if one of the members on this site want to submit a pitch as an official blogger for GMTruckClub.com ... we'll support you for your efforts and can try to get you some of these free tickets.

If anyone has any interest in doing this I suggest that you reply to this thread, give me a % chance that you will be able to do this, when you can do it, and I will reach out to some of my contacts to see what we can do. Fortunately, I have some good contacts with GM (and now Toyota ~ maybe can do a double bang-for-your-buck) and we can try to get put ahead of the rest of the crowd.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

one is interested in doing this? Don't have to be a long time member, just a member.

3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

If this were to somewhere else in the US, I'd probably be all over it. I don't know if I'm up to a trip over to Japangu though. Hopefully you can find someone to represent GMTC and get us some publicity.