1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Free Bed Extender...Load Buddy

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Mr Dragon, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon New Member

How to make your own Load Extender for your Short Bed Pickup. Materials $24, you just need someone who can weld. I guarantee it to hold at least 700 lbs (providing you do a good job welding) Can be paired down for smaller than 2" square tubing. Also I can design you an extension for your minivan or Suburban for hauling on the roof rack.
    PM me if you want the complete plans.
    [​IMG]
    .:rules:
  2. Stealth

Stealth New Member 1000 Posts

Can you give us some pics?
  3. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside New Member

I would like to see some pics of this also, I doubt I would do this on the stepside, but maybe on SWB?:neutral:
  4. Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon New Member

Fits in your hitch.

It is similar to this one from LUND, but more user friendly, easy disassembly for storage, and adjustable. I will be putting all the pieces together soon and will take pics and post in the DIY section. In the interim you can PM me if you want the complete set of plans.:rules:

Attached Files: