1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Free bedliner!

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by canislupis69, Oct 22, 2010.

1. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I pulled my drop in bed liner out of my truck so I could Line-X and bolt my spare tire carrier in the back. The bed liner is in perfect condition. I just need to get it out of my garage. If you live near Concord, NC and are interested it is free, but you have to pick it up. It is for a standard size bed and comes with the tailgate liner and the hardware.
  2. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 New Member

My buddy is supposed to be heading down to Raleigh next weekend... so he says..lol Maybe i'll have him pick it up for me haha
  3. canislupis69

Let me know...otherwise its going in the trash...just takes up too much space.
  4. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 New Member

any chance you can get me a pic of it? just wondering if what you've described is the same as what I'm thinking.
  5. canislupis69

6. Unbelievable2

Unbelievable2 New Member

Overpriced :glasses:
  7. canislupis69

Bump...I still have this damn thing taking up space in my garage...any takers before I make a night time dumpster run behind the grocery store??
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

did you get rid of this?
  9. canislupis69

No Steve, I just could not bring myself to just throw it away as it is brand new, so it is still taking up space in my garage; however, I have not had to look at it for several mos. since Im deployed to Afghanistan right now.