1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

FREE EBC Green stuff pads (used)

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by KyleZ71, Jun 2, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Hey everybody. Due to the fact im changing my calipers, brakes, rear brake dust shields, and rear rotors I thought Id change all my brake pads while im at it. So Im gonna give away my front EBC Green stuff pads (7000 series suv supreme heavy duty organic brake pads). I paid 100 bucks for them and have only 1000 miles on them. Still in great shape! Just cover shipping and its yours. Msg me if interested. Here is the link from summit where I got them.
    http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EBC-DP71304

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  2. KyleZ71

Ill take pictures for anyone who wants to see how good of shape the pads are. Just rather not throw them in the trash when someone else can use them.

3. KyleZ71

Bueller..?

4. dbb06

dbb06 Member

Do you still have these? Do you know if they would fit a 2006 crew cab 2wd? What would be the price to ship to 36107?

5. KyleZ71

A year late, but if your still interested I believe they'll fit. I dont believe the calipers were changed from 03-06. USPS could have it there for 5 dollars

6. Rockman18

Rockman18 New Member

I would be interested in them if you still have them