1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

FREE NASCAR Tickets - NRA 500 @ Texas Motor Speedway

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Earl27

Earl27 New Member

I would like to go..........

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ditto for you to country boy, lol. Looks like it's going to be a random drawing, and somehow random drawings work out better for people who come back to the site and make a bunch of posts in a day or two. Funny how that works out.

- - - Updated - - -

Ditto for Earl and the rest of the guys who've got some ... shall we say ... <cough> lack of posting activity on the site in the last few days. <cough>

3. a2cntryboy

a2cntryboy New Member

I'll go

:glasses: I'll go got nothing better to do but :lol:work.

4. Gold Z

Gold Z Member

I'd love to go. Maybe lady luck will smile on me. My w3ife and I would really enjoy the race.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  5. Inspector722

Inspector722 New Member

My wife and I would love to go.

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, glad to see so many Texans back on a CHEVY TRUCK SITE! YEAH!!!

Please re-read the updates I made to the Original Post in this thread. I'm going to probably do two groups of random drawings. Group 1 will be members who have recently - <cough> like today or tomorrow <cough> - made five or ten posts to any forum on this website. Group 2 will be everyone else. (Something like that) ... so you'll have better luck if you jump in and make some more posts to the site ... just saying. :)

7. dblake

dblake New Member

Man I was hoping the race was at Pheonix. I would not be able to make it to Texas, but this is sure a great giveaway. There are sure going to be some lucky members going to a great race. I wish I could go. Good luck to all the others who are trying to get the tickets.GMTC really puts out some great giveaways to their lucky members.Truckdriverfromarizona.

8. ChevyFan

I'm going to reach out to GM and see if they have anything else like this going on that I can invite members to in other parts of the country. But for now, this is ONLY for the NRA 500 that's going on this Saturday.

9. lalink72

lalink72 New Member

This a great offer on those tickets. i would love a chance to take my oldest son(just turned 16 yrs. old) to his first cup race!!

- - - Updated - - -

I had season tickets for about four years straight out at TMS, but due to some personal hardships it's been 4-5 yrs. since I've gotten to go out to the track. i never had a chance to take my son to a race back then. he was too young to appreciate it, but now that he is driving he would really enjoy it. PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE pick me!!

10. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'd sure like to have them!!!