1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FREE NASCAR Tickets - NRA 500 @ Texas Motor Speedway

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Apr 10, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

cool story! Remember random chance helps those who help themselves

- - - Updated - - -

you going to be in town?
  2. MauryFrench

MauryFrench New Member 100 Posts

Hmmm. 5 or 10 posts. I guess I could start my story on how NOT to repair an automotive AC unit. Actually, it may not take that long. Do NOT listen to in-laws, listen to your fellow gmtruckclub members.
  3. Reddog

Reddog New Member

my wife and i d love to go. we are here in Fort Worth.
  4. pekowski

pekowski New Member

Put me in for the drawing!!!
  5. JeffDir

JeffDir New Member

Thanks to GMTruckClub to the email. Being a member since 2009 and a Chevy truck owner since 1996 I love this site. It has helped me in many ways. I will always own and drive a BOWTIE. Just to have a chance to root on Chevrolet at a NASCAR event is awesome. I drive by TMS everday and love it. And yeah the camp grounds have been filling up.
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Read the comments in here about the laws of randomness. Welcome though. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Random drawings have a way of finding favor with those who post a bunch of messages on gmtc. I think Confucius said that.
  7. cva617680

cva617680 New Member

Since I live 5 miles north of the speedway in Northlake, Texas I would love to get some tickets. Two four.
  8. JeffDir

JeffDir New Member

And I have a Silverado 2010 Crewcab, so there is room for others. In fact, plenty of room.

- - - Updated - - -

And I have a Silverado 2010 Crewcab, so there is room for others. In fact, plenty of room.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Where, because I am 6 miles North and in Northlake, Tx.? I have a Silverado CrewCab if y'all need a ride
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  9. Apollo

Apollo New Member

I want 'em! :great:
  10. STEPHENSON121588

STEPHENSON121588 New Member

Why can't it be true? GM and Chevrolet love their truck guys and they had some extra tickets to give away so they gave old Steve a call and asked me if I knew of some guys on my site that would want them. Heck yeah I said. Check the original post in this thread as I update how I'm going to figure out who gets them. Maybe a random drawing of people who respond by a certain time tomorrow

I was actually saying this cant be true because I am actually going to be about 10 miles from the raceway this weekend! Even was thinking about going but didnt want to spend the extra cash. Its awesome you guy take care of you thread members! Good luck to everyone!! Either way someone or some people, are going to be very happy this weekend:)

- -