FREE NASCAR Tickets - NRA 500 @ Texas Motor Speedway

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Apr 10, 2013.

Newest Photos

1. MauryFrench

MauryFrench New Member 100 Posts

I have an old beat up 95 Silverado Extended cab with no A/C as some of you may have read, but more importantly i have a Weber grill and a shazbatload of Kingsford that will fit in the back just fine.
  2. mohonchi

mohonchi New Member

Please put my name in the ring. The last time I went to this track, I got to drive a Chevy Silverado around the track for the Driver Introductions with David Ragan in the back of the truck. Missed getting Dale Jr by 2 trucks!!

Would like 2 tickets so I can take my son!
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  3. jbstcu

jbstcu New Member

How about a guy like me that has gm truck club plastered all over his truck with stickers? I live 2 miles from the track, pass it everday to go to work and who better than that to be sponsored to go to the races?

I'd live to cover the truck in pride for gm truck club and leave it all there after the races year round!

Oh man... My heart skipped a beat! The only place I go when I need help, advice, diagrams, what to do or not do, and buying and selling parts is GM truck club!!! You guys rock!
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Question: how many of you that do not live in the North Texas area would drive, and how many of you would fly in?

- - - Updated - - -

How did you manage that?
  5. mohonchi

mohonchi New Member

I am driving into Ft Worth tomorrow from Canton, TX. Could make a trip to pickup tickets if needed. Just got a NEW Avalanche and need to break it in right, especially with the NASCAR race in the area and the Chevy Bowtie a possible 2 night winner!

- - - Updated - - -

They had a drawing at the Chevrolet display booth where you entered your information and then got your name put in for the drawing. They called me on my cell phone and had to meet at the infield by the trucks. Dale Jr was third starting position so I picked the third truck. Turned out they skipped the first 2 trucks so I ended up with David Ragan on the lap around the track.

A funny thing happened on the way back to the pit area. He had to go to the restroom and jumped out of the truck when we got near the pit restrooms and we thought he fell out of the truck! Scared for a moment until he finally came back later on and we got to have a picture with him with the Silverado in the background.

Saw him in November at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas and he signed the picture!
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Ok, so your a car guy if you got into sema. anyhow, I was supposed to be part of that up driver.com last year but a bunch of stuff came up.
  7. AtlantaDJ

AtlantaDJ New Member

I would love a set of tickets. Please add my name! How many do we qualify for?
  8. mohonchi

mohonchi New Member

And in 2 weeks you can come back to Texas Motor Speedway for the Pate Swap Meet. third largest swap meet in the USA.
    Find all those parts you need for your older Chevy truck restoration
  9. repley81

repley81 New Member

I'll tell you what, if I win the tickets, I'll let you do donuts in my truck.
  10. Backroads

Backroads New Member

Me me memememememememememe

Mine Mine oh Mine:rules: