FREE NASCAR Tickets - NRA 500 @ Texas Motor Speedway

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Apr 10, 2013.

1. drymocke

drymocke New Member

What a coincidence we are in Dallas right now... down from Connecticut... how lucky is that? If we get tix, of course... :)

2. volleytat2001@gmail

volleytat2001@gmail New Member

please please I would love tickets we plan on heading that way tomorrow. my brother from Washington state is coming to visit and it will be his first race. keeping my fingers crossed.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The tickets are on their way. Should be delivered today sometime and I'll let everyone know what the official rules are going to be. I think maybe I'll take everyone who's got xxx number of posts and put them in one pool ... and everyone who's got x or xx number of posts and put them in another pool. Then there will be a weighted average

BREAKING NEWS ... GM just sweetened the deal and are giving us all HOSPITALITY PASSES FOR THE VILLAGE OF CHAMPIONS. That means free food and drink and hobnobbing with all of the other people who are in there as well.

4. repley81

repley81 Member 1 Year

WoW that's awesome. Man I really want these tickets. Come on NASCAR Gods, favor me this day please.

5. Dennie McCray

Dennie McCray New Member

Never have been to a NASCAR race. I would love to go to one. Plus seeing Sara Evans would be great! (BIG fan). I live in Ohio where the weather sucks and I would love to see some racin' and Sara in the Texas sun!

6. STEPHENSON121588

STEPHENSON121588 New Member

Its been cold and wet all week here but Saturday looks great 76 and partly cloudy!! Good luck all! Ok im a little selfish I hope I win a pair too :)

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Keep Posting in here and on the site. I'm starting to record names in a list along with the total number of posts that you've made, the number of tickets that you want (1 or 2) and confirmation that you can be here. Extra points if you have created a GARAGE on this website as well. :)

IF YOU JUST SAW THIS ... you can still get into the drawing for the tickets. Just post up here that you want to go and please only do so if you for sure can get to Fort Worth Texas by Saturday 4/13/2013!

8. repley81

repley81 Member 1 Year

Still holding my breath wishing I could win a ticket...I've had bad luck most of my life and have never won anything like this, so hoping RNG favors me this day.

9. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Please add my name to the list. I live about 20 minutes north of the track. Life-long NASCAR fan; can't get enough live racing.

If you win some tickets and haven't been to a race, you are in for a treat. Seeing it on TV simply does NOT do justice.

10. nathymauro

nathymauro New Member

I'm the super newbie here, but I'm dying to go! I'm so new that I first replied to the post on Facebook! Pick me and next truck race I'll post tons of pics! (that's my hobbie)