1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FREE NASCAR Tickets - NRA 500 @ Texas Motor Speedway

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Apr 10, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

All you people who want tickets could be spending your time posting messages across the entire rest of the site. :)
  2. mohonchi

mohonchi New Member

Have not been contacted on the tickets and I can be at the races on Saturday
  3. ChevyFan

Yeah, I know. I kept my word and I picked random numbers from random.org to correspond with the spreadsheet that I had developed so I made it as fair as possible. I was clear up from that the total number of posts to a person's account WOULD be a factor, but it would still be random. So, you're sitting at 9 total posts to your account, so it's possible that you're number will come up ... someone with 18 posts has twice the chance that you do. #justsayin

- - - Updated - - -

Ok ... one person can not go (schedule conflict) and two more have not gotten back to me! So, this might be something that we figure out late into the night. Sorry, I had everything scheduled out, but there's only so much I can do.
  4. Gold Z

Gold Z New Member

Why didn't you draw your winners then post their names along with two or three alternates in case one of the winners couldn't make it. Then contact everybody for confirmation? As it is it's almost 6pm the evening before race day and we only know three winners.
  5. ChevyFan

I picked five winners and three alternates. I'm waiting to hear back on one winner and one alternate I didn't figure it would actually come to this.
  6. Gold Z

Gold Z New Member

I was suggesting that you should have posted the winners names and the names of several alternates. As it is we only know the names of three winners. Why is it being kept so secretive?

PLease don't take my post as anything but constuctive criticism. I think the give away is wonderful.
  7. ChevyFan

I've sent out PMs to three people now, waiting to hear back. I think I will update the front page again and post the winners.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  8. nathymauro

nathymauro New Member

Pick me!

Pick me and I'll be there taking lots of pics for the Facebook page! I even can take my best friend that is better photographer than me!
    I live 20min away from TMS!
  9. mohonchi

mohonchi New Member

Any final decisions yet?
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I can go !!! I can Go!!! Can I have the tickets???? Opps It's on in front of me...:happy: