Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

FREE Photos in Arizona

Discussion in 'AZ - Arizona Chevy Truck Club' started by Falcon23, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Falcon23

Falcon23 New Member

In an attempt to get more in my portfolio, I am offering anyone within the Valley free photos (digital copies on a CD) of their ride. To contact me, please see my work and contact information at my website: www.Perverse-Koncepts-Photo.com. I can meet you at any location you like within the Valley. (As far West as Tonopah, as far East as Gold Canyon, as far North as Cave Creek and as far South as Maricopa) I will only respond to email addy provided in my website. (an effort to get my website more views) This offer will expire on March 1st. Thanks for looking!
    Just a couple examples of my work:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

we get this type of spam post a couple times per year lately.

3. Falcon23

Falcon23 New Member

Not sure why you are calling this Spam because it definitely is not. It is a real free offer for any Arizona member. Just an attempt to expand the portfolio of someone who is passionate about automotive photography.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  4. darnie1987

darnie1987 Rockstar 100 Posts

im totally interested, i just have to get down ur way one of these days :)