Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FREE SiriusXM Trial Subscription !!!

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by randomsandwhich, Nov 19, 2010.

1. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

So, here is my Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa gift to everyone at GMTC. I'm giving away everyone one here a free two week trial of SiriusXM Radio ! :yipi:

Ok.... Actually I'm not really giving anything away. But Sirius/XM is ..:rofl:

So if you bought your truck/car used and simply didn't get to try SiriusXM radio out well here is your chance and it is free. If you had a subscription and it ran out, you can try it again and see if it has gotten any better since you last had it. Or if your on the road this Thanksgiving holiday and your MP3 Player, CDs/DVDs and AM/FM radio is getting boring tune SiriusXM. Anyways heres the info...

SiriusXM Radio is inviting you and your friends to a free preview of XM Radio starting November 18 through Dec 1. All you have to do is turn on your inactive XM radio to listen to 60 channels of music, sports, talk and more. Share this free preview so your friends can rediscover SiriusXM! Get more info about the preview, including how to listen online at http://www.sirius.com/freepreview or http://www.xmradio.com/freepreview

Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday !
  2. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

wow thats pretty cool. im not a huge fan of XM but i might give it a try see if i can try to find a channel or two i like
  3. partssource1

partssource1 Member

I never been big on it since I usaly only listen to a couple channels and they our free so why pay for Sirius / Xm even when I brought a new truck I made sure it didn't have it because really didn't car for the look of the Sirius xm anttena on the roof but I just brought a new 2011 silverado and it had it but I really liked the truck and didn't want to wait to order one with out it so I been using it during the trial and not very happy with it the stations are constatly cutting in and out why would people pay for that is it just me or is this a commen issues with Sirius / XM
  4. Airborne Medic

Airborne Medic Rockstar 100 Posts

The only time i ever had cutting out issues was when I was under multiple underpasses for a few seconds then once came out from under the underpasses it came right back. Also a hint on getting a lower price with them is call them up and try to cancel. They will knock your bill down since they are broadcasting the signal weather your subscribed to the service or not so any money they get is better than none. I got them to cut mine in half and send me a house kit for my stereo in the living room.
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Yeah they cut the actual service price but their were other fees of about 30 dollars added, so I cancelled it. Just hook up iphone and listen to music.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

10 month old thread bump, Coach? WTF?
  7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Liked the topic and responded to it. Simple.