Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

FREE T-Shirt and Hat with a new Trinity!

Discussion in 'DiabloSport :: Gas and Diesel Tuning' started by MikeM@Diablo, Oct 20, 2011.

1. MikeM@Diablo

MikeM@Diablo New Member

Free_Hat_Shirt_Banner.jpg

We’ll be running a special manufacturer’s promotion to get ready for the upcoming holidays: buy a Trinity from any of our authorized vendors and get a FREE Diablosport HAT AND T-SHIRT free with proof of purchase!

Offer is eligible to all Trinitys purchased between 10-17-2011 and 11-30-2011.

All you have to do is send the following information to salesforce@diablosport.com :

• Copy of paid invoice from authorized Diablosport Dealer
    • Serial number of your new Trinity (found on the box or back of Trinity)
    • Your username on this forum, and your real name, address, and phone number
    • T-Shirt size (We will ship XL if no size is specified), hat is one size fits all

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I want a new hat and t-shirt. :neutral:

3. meandmyharley61

meandmyharley61 New Member

I currently have a predator u7193. I purchased it brand new in october of 2011. I own a 2005 silverado4x4 with a 5.3l. I should have done more research before I purchased the predator. I have a diablew tune in my truck now and have realized that once I get this tune all set up and finalized, the predator becomes kinda useless. where the trinity is not really needed for programming; unless I need updates. but the trinity has all kinds of other things I can do with it.
    My question is, how much is my predator worth on trade in towards a trinity? keeping in mind that the predator is only three months old.
    Bill Knapp

4. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Hey there Bill...

Core Credit Program:
    A Predator can be sent in for a "core credit", and enables you to get a Trinity for only $499.

so, it's basically a $100 credit for the trade-in...