FREE T-Shirt and Hat with a new Trinity!

Discussion in 'DiabloSport :: Gas and Diesel Tuning' started by MikeM@Diablo, Oct 20, 2011.

1. MikeM@Diablo

MikeM@Diablo New Member

Free_Hat_Shirt_Banner.jpg

We’ll be running a special manufacturer’s promotion to get ready for the upcoming holidays: buy a Trinity from any of our authorized vendors and get a FREE Diablosport HAT AND T-SHIRT free with proof of purchase!

Offer is eligible to all Trinitys purchased between 10-17-2011 and 11-30-2011.

All you have to do is send the following information to salesforce@diablosport.com :

• Copy of paid invoice from authorized Diablosport Dealer
    • Serial number of your new Trinity (found on the box or back of Trinity)
    • Your username on this forum, and your real name, address, and phone number
    • T-Shirt size (We will ship XL if no size is specified), hat is one size fits all

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I want a new hat and t-shirt. :neutral:

3. meandmyharley61

meandmyharley61 New Member

I currently have a predator u7193. I purchased it brand new in october of 2011. I own a 2005 silverado4x4 with a 5.3l. I should have done more research before I purchased the predator. I have a diablew tune in my truck now and have realized that once I get this tune all set up and finalized, the predator becomes kinda useless. where the trinity is not really needed for programming; unless I need updates. but the trinity has all kinds of other things I can do with it.
    My question is, how much is my predator worth on trade in towards a trinity? keeping in mind that the predator is only three months old.
    Bill Knapp

4. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Hey there Bill...

Core Credit Program:
    A Predator can be sent in for a "core credit", and enables you to get a Trinity for only $499.

so, it's basically a $100 credit for the trade-in...