Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Free Window Sticker for your truck

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Mar 25, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This offer is only good to people who don't currently have a GMTC Window sticker.

The first two people who responds to this thread by saying ... "I love GM Truck Club with all my heart" get a free large GMTC Window Sticker. that doesn't already have one ... will get a free GMTC sticker. Provided you send me your name/address in the next ten minutes.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/content.php/183-chevy-truck-decals

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

... let's go. I don't have all night.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

... whistling to myself here. I've got the stickers out. I've got the envelopes out. I've got limited time though. Let's hear it if you want a FREE STICKER!

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

... who's it gonna be? Who's gonna reply to this thread and ask for a FREE GMTC STICKER?

2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I love GM Truck Club with all my heart:love:

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

And you must love getting a free GMTC Window Sticker too. PM or chat with your address and you'll get it sent tomorrow via USPS.

4. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I Love GMTC with all my heart.

LOL.

5. JC8865

JC8865 Member

I dont want a free sticker..I'd be happy with finally getting the one I paid for over a month ago.

JC

6. ChevyFan

Yeah, it said allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. nevertheless I packed it and added an extra in there for the wait. (meaning sorry for the wait!)

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

another non-hater gets a free sticker. Send me your name/address via PM.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  7. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I love GMTC with all my heart!

8. ChevyFan

That's nice to know, but you missed your chance. :)

9. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

hahahahahaha, yeah i saw that i missed one right after i posted :p

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Darn just by a whisker.