1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Contest Free X-Large GMTC Decal for Week's Top Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Very simple.

GMTC Top Posters list --> http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/misc.php?do=topposters

On Monday 11/7/2011 Central time (one week from today) we will look at the top posters and ...

• Free X-Large GMTC Window Decal goes to the poster with the most posts in the past 7 days.
    • Free Large GMTC Window Decal goes to the poster with the 2nd most posts in the past 7 days.
    Remember, this is a rolling-total that updates every minute with posts that occured 1 week and 1 minute ago dropping off, while posts that are 1-minute short of 1 week will still appear.

So each and every post that you make in the next week will count towards the goal.

Happy posting!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  2. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Overall posts or just posts in this thread??

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I think it's counting thread posts, but I'm not sure if it counts blog posts or group posts. You could try it out and report back to the group what you find. :)

4. ntbush83

Okay! Thanks steve!

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

I think its just thread posts.

5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

huh, guess if i post enough i might get it, not really gonna try tho, at a certain point, stuff will just be spam.

oh, steve, dont u need my address for winning that other contest?

Alex

6. ntbush83

What other contest??!

7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

that top posters for 1 day contest he did a few weeks ago.

Alex

8. ntbush83

Oh yeah I forgot about that one! Congrats!!

9. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Too bad i have a Full time job, otherwise i would wear out this Laptop:rofl:

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I could use a sticker for my silverado

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.