Friend nearly cost me my truck.

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by BlackSmoke*, Mar 15, 2013.

1. BlackSmoke*

BlackSmoke* Member 1 Year

So I have a friend of mine that I go way back with. He has always liked my truck and always grips at me for not keeping it clean. I honestly don't see the point in spending so much money to keep my truck clean because I do a lot of hunting and that involves me going down a few back roads which covers my truck in dust. Well anyways a few days ago I half assed washed my truck. Mainly to get all the bugs and bird blood from the bird I hit. Well he mentioned that I should have at least put some tire shine on my tires because they look terrible which they did but I just gave him a look and said that requires more money.

Well today while I am working I noticed him by my truck. I didn't both to go over and ask him what he wanted or was doing because I was at work. Well when I go off work I knew just what he did. He bought some of that tire shine and cleaned my tires. Well I didn't think anything about it and got it my truck and took off. Well a short distance from my work there is a red light and it just happened to change right before I was committed so I went to hit my brakes and I didn't have any. The sob put them on my brakes and I also found out he put it on my tread as well. Let's just say I put him in his place and made him feel yay big.

2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Yeah that's a problem. Definitely sounds like someone that doesn't really know what he is doing.

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Tell him Thanks but NO THANKS next time.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. BlackSmoke*

BlackSmoke* Member 1 Year

He is basically grounded from my truck, not even allowed to ride with me. The sob is gonna learn just like a do with my dog.

5. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

That's messed up. It's none of his business what your truck looks like. It's YOUR truck NOT HIS. That's rule 1 he needs to learn. Rule 2 would be: you never touch another man's truck. Glad to hear you weren't in a wreck though.