1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Friend nearly cost me my truck.

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by BlackSmoke*, Mar 15, 2013.

1. BlackSmoke*

BlackSmoke* New Member

So I have a friend of mine that I go way back with. He has always liked my truck and always grips at me for not keeping it clean. I honestly don't see the point in spending so much money to keep my truck clean because I do a lot of hunting and that involves me going down a few back roads which covers my truck in dust. Well anyways a few days ago I half assed washed my truck. Mainly to get all the bugs and bird blood from the bird I hit. Well he mentioned that I should have at least put some tire shine on my tires because they look terrible which they did but I just gave him a look and said that requires more money.

Well today while I am working I noticed him by my truck. I didn't both to go over and ask him what he wanted or was doing because I was at work. Well when I go off work I knew just what he did. He bought some of that tire shine and cleaned my tires. Well I didn't think anything about it and got it my truck and took off. Well a short distance from my work there is a red light and it just happened to change right before I was committed so I went to hit my brakes and I didn't have any. The sob put them on my brakes and I also found out he put it on my tread as well. Let's just say I put him in his place and made him feel yay big.
  2. Yeah that's a problem. Definitely sounds like someone that doesn't really know what he is doing.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Tell him Thanks but NO THANKS next time.... [​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. BlackSmoke*

BlackSmoke* New Member

He is basically grounded from my truck, not even allowed to ride with me. The sob is gonna learn just like a do with my dog.
  5. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

That's messed up. It's none of his business what your truck looks like. It's YOUR truck NOT HIS. That's rule 1 he needs to learn. Rule 2 would be: you never touch another man's truck. Glad to hear you weren't in a wreck though.