Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Friends Accident, lucky to be walking

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by cdunbar29, Jul 16, 2008.

1. cdunbar29

cdunbar29 Rockstar

im been going crazy uploading so i though i might put up some humbling pics...this is my friends colins car after he was tboned by a truck at about 50 mph. prob one of the most horrible things to see your friends car get owned by a truck...he got out himself just before passing out. it took 30 mins for an ambulence to get to us, and we were in downtown bangor. the truck driver blew a .10, and my friend ruptured his spleen, brused a lung broke 3 ribs, brused his liver or something, and dislocated his sholder...oh and a concussion. all this a week and a half after our high school graduation. someone must have been watching when this happened, because hes still walking.

[​IMG]
    him 2 days ago

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cdunbar29

cdunbar29 Rockstar

more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb271/iarepronger/coilin9.jpg[/IMG]

3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

interesting... no air bag deployment... looks like the car had a system until it was totalled... Gladd ya'll made it through ok. Accidents suck, and this one was real bad

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That makes my little accident last year look not so bad. Glad that he's doing ok. Cars can be replaced, people can't.

5. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

wow that looks terrible. Glad he's OK though

6. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks terrible :shocked: you had a lot of luck

7. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Man, that looks bad. He is lucky. Hopefully that guy in the truck is behind bars for a while. Glad everyone made it out without anyting too severe.

8. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

he is a lucky dude. damn drunk drivng

9. DRMZ28

DRMZ28 Member

WOW! I am very glad to hear he is alive...that looks bad and reminds me how lucky I was also...