1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Fritz Henderson Retires

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Jimmiee, Dec 1, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

2. detailjohn

detailjohn Rockstar 100 Posts

Can anyone save GM!

Maybe they need to hire a car guy,WITH a background in business, oh, that makes sense.:rofl:

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, really not a retirement, he was ousted, part of the deal when he came on that they board could ask him to resign at any time. Looks like they played that card today.

Bottom line, Fritz is a great guy, but Ford and Toyota posted surprise profits and GM lost cash again. GM products are fantastic too, so it will turn around and be mega-huge.

4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Too bad these companies are in a panic, I think he could have pulled them out given time, all this does is make investors more nervous.

5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Maybe they see something that we don't, all I know is that they have been doing some serious restructuring all across the board. I still think it's too little too late, from where I'm from when you stop at a traffic light there are 3 to every one American car. Not good.....:no:

6. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

GM STILL has one major problem, they take too long to get product to market. The next Malibu is taking too long, the Impala is at a stand still abd just getting older. Buick and Caddy are their bread and butter right now. Until they get that issue taken care of they will keep losing money regardless of who is at the helm. It didnt help either that the Fusion just won MTCOTY.