Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

from 2 wheels to 4

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by redditt, Feb 6, 2010.

1. redditt

redditt New Member

I've been an off road enthusiast all my life. I've spent most of my time off road on dirtbikes, but a recent neck injury resulting in the removal of 2 discs with a titanium plate in its place has forced me to slow things down a little. I doubt it will actually happen, but I'm going to be putting my time and money into something else I've always wanted to do--work on v-8 4x4's.

For both ease of availability and options, I have a 1995 Chevy Suburban LT K1500. It's had a long life as a construction truck until it was donated to the Cherokee County Rescue Squad. It received an engine rebuild around 200k and a tranny rebuild, new Rancho suspension, and new brakes at 250k. It's in need of a lot of TLC, but it's a solid truck and definitely deserving of a second life.

That said, I'm here to find tips, hints, and suggestions to make my 'Burban into a really nice daily drive/off-roader/head turner. So here goes--off to search for the biggest performance and cosmetic mods for my buck. :great:

2. Pats1pab1

Pats1pab1 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Hi, redditt. You shouldn't have any problems finding what you need. Plus if you have questions, people jump in to help answer them. I use to come here to just find solutions to my problems and it has helped me out alot. I finally signed up and can say, this forum is fun and easy to use. Good luck.

3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!

4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here with us!

5. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

welcome you shouldn't have any problems finding help here!!

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

7. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

sounds like a sweet project, welcome to the club and looking fwd to seeing some pics!

8. tigersdl65

tigersdl65 Rockstar 100 Posts

hey welcome. Well i can tell you its fun, but friggin annoyin sometimes.

9. dlg804

dlg804 New Member

welcome man

10. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!