From Russia with love ...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mentos, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Mentos

Mentos New Member

Hi all. My name is Alex. I live in Moscow. Russia. In February, I bought my first 840 Tahoe LT and I fell in love. I travel a lot around the city and the area and my car helps me to do it. My English not so good and I would like to get some lessons from you all. And of course I would like to visit your country one day to drink beer and talk about our cars.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! How's the reception for the Tahoe in that part of the world? Poeple like it or not?

3. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! I think your our first member from russia! Glad you like the tahoe!

4. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

5. Mentos

Mentos New Member

There a lot of people fall in love with tahoe, blazer and the other American brands. But most of all use Tahoe 400, 840 and 900. Trucks is not so popular. But my favorit truck is gmc 3500. Its not so easy to drive it on Moscow roads, and thats why i didnt buy it. Now I drive my old childhood dream. There a lot of bad roads in my country and tahoe giving me freedom. I can use any direction for ride. And it's cheaper then our car brands.

6. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

A big welcome to the Club Alex!!!!!

7. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard Alex! Your english is much better than my Russian LOL. I want to visit your country one day. May be when my daughter finishes university in a few years.

8. Mentos

Mentos New Member

thanks guys. If somebody comes to Russia, I'll do my best to help them feel like home.

9. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

10. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

another Canadian welcome coming at you .................I have never been to Russia, many other GM's / Chev's there??

good luck on the site...I know you will like it