1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Front speakers not working

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Gremlin, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Gremlin

Gremlin New Member

I have a 2004 Z71, a few months ago my speakers began to squall really bad then they just quit working. I changed the factory head unit with another factory head unit, still didn't fix it. Any suggestions.

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I had the same Problem with mine.I ending up getting New Speakers Front & Rear.Just to be sure take a look at the Connection's at the Speakers??

If you do get New Speakers here is a link,that will help in taking off your Door Panels.

http://www.bodyshopzone.com/archives/trim/door_panels/Chevy/Silverado_2002/dp_remove_02_CK.html

Merry Christmas....:glasses:

3. lsutoms

lsutoms Rockstar 100 Posts

buddy has the same problem in an 01 and put speakers in and it was back to new