1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Front Speakers

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Tommy Tahoe, May 22, 2009.

1. Tommy Tahoe

Tommy Tahoe New Member

I have a 99 Chevy Tahoe and need to replace the front door speakers. Anyone know how to get the old ones out? I am not sure how this all works as I am brand new to this. You may email me at lightechdesign@yahoo.com
    Thanks a lot,
    Tom
  2. Project1

Project1 Rockstar 100 Posts

well to start you just take any various screws and what not on the door pannel the pop your door panel off and the speakers should either be screwed in or mine were a clip in style ive never seen. then you just unclip the speaker plug and plug in what ever speaker you want to replace it.. not sure what size speaker is in your front door for your truck.
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Last edited: May 23, 2009
  4. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

5. Tommy Tahoe

Tommy Tahoe New Member

Thanks so much. This was very helpful. Tom